- Who Sufferes More: Are Women with Diabetes at Higher Cardiovascular Risk?
- Patient Centerd Care: Shared Decision Making
- Pre-Diabetes: Does it Really Matter?
- Does your Clinical Management Match Evidence? Treatment Decision after Metformin in Management of Type 2 Diabetes
- Should we have more Holistic Treatment Approach to Improve Healthy Lifespan in People Living with Type 2 Diabetes?
- Current Diabetes and Obesity Management and Future Opportunities
- Your Time is ACT NOW: Breaking Barriers in Type 2 Diabetes Care
- Right Way of Treatment: The Right Drug for the Right Patient at the Right Time
- Make me a Match: Selecting Glucose Lowering Combinations for Type 2 Diabetes
- Factorial Impact of Hpatic Steatosis and Atherogenic Dyslipidemia on Macrovascular Disease and Microangiopathic Complications in Type 2 Diabetes
- COVID-19 and Type 1 Diabetes
- Improving Diabetes Care through benchmarking: The Swedish Recipe
- Glucose Lowering Strategies for Cardia Benefits: Pathophysiologic Mechanisms
- Hypoglycemia and Cardiovascular Disease: How low is low?
- Selection of Anti-Diabetic Agents in a Person with Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Failure
- The Biology of Longevity and Ageing in Relation to Metabolic Diseases
- Adipose Tissue as a Major Deteminant of Systemic Insulin Sensitivity
- Differences in Hepatic Steatosis and Metabolic Features of Novel Diabetes Sub-Types
- Metabolism, Insulin Sensitivity and Physical Fitness of Human Skeletal Muscle in Ageing
Clinical Trials & Guidelines
- Major Results from the Glycaemia Reduction Approaches in Diabetes: A Comparative Effective (GRADE) Study
- EMPEROR Preserved Study
- Is it Time to Let Go of Cardiovascular Outcome Trials?
- Are we going to Learn more from Broader Evaluations of New Glycemic Lowering Medications beyond CVOTs
- Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) Guideline for Management of Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Landmark Trials in Heart Failure: DAPA-HF and EMPEROR-Reduced - Do we have all the answers for SGLT2 Inhibitors in Heart Failure?
- Landmark Trials in Heart Failure: DELIVER and EMPEROR-Preserved - Will SGLT2 Inhibitors Succeed in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction?
- Current Guidelines on Diabetes Management
- 5 Years of Cardiovascular benefits of GLP-1 Receptor Agonists
- The Future of Incretin based Treatments
- Next Step in Incretin Therapy: From Single to Dual Agonism
- What are the benefits of Early Initiation of GLP-1RAs?
- The Journey from Glucagon to Incretins in Physiology and Disease
- Do GLP-1RAs Protect the Kidneys?
- What has been Achieved Regarding Cardiovascular Complications?
- How can we Compromise between Gluco and Cardio-Centric Management of Diabetes?
- Heart Failure in Diabetes Mellitus: The Role of Diabetologist
- Heart Failure Management: A Perspective from Diabetes Care
- Clinical Trials in DKD
- New Ways to Understand Kidney Disease in Diabetes
- Teaming up to Tackle Cardio-Renal Risk in Diabetes
- Spotlight on Glycaemic Management in Individuals with T2DM and CVD
- Strategies to reduce Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Kidney Disease: Where are We and Where are we Going?
- Early Kidney Disease: Interventions to Slow Progression of Chronic Kidney Disease
- The Impact of Diabtes: Antidiabetic Treatments and Effects on Fracture Risk
- SGLT2 Inhibitors in Heart Failure: Piecing Together the Puzzle of Preserved Ejection Fraction
- SGLT2 Inhibitors: Implications from Clinical Trials and Guidelines
- SGLT2 Inhibitors in the Spectrum of Diabetes, CVD & CKD
- Combined Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors and RAAS Bloackage on Cardio-Renal Outcomes
- Concept of Class Specificity v/s Molecule Specificity
- Why, When and Which SGLT2 Inhibitors?
- MTE-1: Why Target Matters?
- The Changing Face of Pediatric Diabetes
- Diagnosis for Type 1 Diabetes: Clinical v/s Auto Antibody
- Novel Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes
- Monogenic Diabetes: Are we screening Enough?
- Current Trends in Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes Care
- Charcot Osteoarthropathy Prevention and Preventive Offloading
- Diabetes Foot Risk Assessment in Primary Care
- Evidence based Pharmacotherapy of Diabetic Polyneuropathy
- Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Care and Prevention
- How Come not Every Patient with Diabetes Developes Vascular Complications?
- It's Genes, Its Environment, It's Drugs
- A Hompage to 100 Years of Insulin Therapy
- Insulin Innovations: The Past - Journey So Far
- Insulin Innovations: The Present - Current Scenario
- Insulin Innovations: The Future - Roadmap to the Future Opportunities
- What we Know about how Insulin Works: 100 Years Later
Diabetes & Technology
- Telemedicine in Crucial for Diabetes Care Delivery
- DIY - Why are we not Waiting?
- What more is needed for Closing the Loop?
- Diabetes Management through Digital Patient Education and Training
- Current and Future State of Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Emerging Technologies in Diabetes Care
- DIY: Provider Concerns, Approaches and the Future
- Remote Monitoring and Use of Telehealth: Lessons Learned from a Pandemic
- Is Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) an Effective Diabetes Management Tool in Primary Care?
- Understanding the Current State of Apps for Supporting Effective Diabetes Care
- Nuts and Bolts of “Looping” in 2021
Diabetes & Technology
- Back to Basics: Why are Obesity and Diabetes Related?
- Is a Weight Centric Goal for Diabetes Treatment Feasible?
- Long Term Effects of Bariatric Surgery on Gut Peptide Responses
- Molecular Mechanism of Metabolic Surgery and Diabetes Reversal
- Endocrine Consequences of Bariatric Surgery
Hotspots in Diabetes
- The Importance of Triglycerides Continues to Emerge
- We all know what Causes Hypoglycaemia: Don't we?
- Carbohydrate Counting: Still Useful with Evolving Insulin Delivery Technologies?
- How to Use Feedback from Registries in the Clinical Practice?
- Do We Still need all Five Standard Tests in the Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy?
- Therapeutic Patients' Education
- In Hospital Management of Hyperglycemia: Still a Cindrella of Diabetes Management?
- Diagnosis and Management of Hypogonadism in Men with Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes & Hypertension
- Diabetes Distress
- Hypothyroidism Dilemmas
- Diabetes Dementia
- Preventing Diabetic Complications: GLP-1 RA v/s SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Use of Ultra Long Acting Insulin in Managing Diabetes : Glargine U300 v/s Degludec
- Use of SUs in Managing Diabetes: Glimepiride v/s Gliclazide - Which is better?